June 24th from 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Main stage entertainment Schedule:
- Cascadia Big Band : Jazz Music : 12 Noon to 12.45
- Balkanarama : Balkan Music : 1.00 pm to 1.45 pm
- Melody Institute : Chineese dance and fashion show: 1.55 pm to 2.40 pm
- Rhythms of India : Bhangra : Dance and workshop : 2. 45 pm to 3.15 pm
- Chennai Beats : Bollywood/ Tollywood/ folk dances : 3.20 pm to 3.45 pm
- Redmond Jazzercise: 3.50 pm to 4.50 pm
- Disha Live Band : Contemporary and Indian Fusion Live Music : 4.55 pm to 5.55 pm ( 4.55 pm to 5.10 pm sound check )
- Zumba with April : 6.10 pm to 7.10 pm
- Yoga with Douglas : By Douglas Ridings : 7.15 pm to 8.00 pm
Redmond Downtown Park
Vegetarian/Vegan Festival the first of its kind on the east side is returning to Redmond Downtown Park on Saturday, June 24th, 2023 from 12 Noon to 8.00 PM. The health and wellness oriented unique festival is organized by Northwest Share , a Seattle based 501 ( C ) 3 organization www.nwshare.org with a grant support from the Redmond Tourism Development Fund ( LTAC ).
Redmond’s Veg Fest showcases health, happiness, vegetarian, vegan, and raw food, ayurveda, naturopathy, yoga, organic- and permaculture farming, and ethical non-violent animal husbandry for a sustainable planet. This festival will bring together people working towards a sustainable lifestyle, featuring plant-based nutrition, dynamic speakers, ayurvedic cooking demos, free samples, juice bar, veg/vegan/raw products, many interactive booths like make your own spice blends , aroma blends, tea blends, cookie decoration, healing blends, and ready to eat and quick dry snacks made by vegetarian chefs.
There will be stage entertainment with international performing groups, Jazzercise, Zumba and more that the whole family can enjoy. This festival is kids-friendly and family-friendly, with animal petting including cows etc. In addition, you can meet a variety of representatives from health food stores, ayurvedic doctors, sports doctors and massage therapists. Guest speakers will deliver engaging lectures on permaculture, horticulture, mound growing, farms and nurseries.
Northwest Share is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization founded in 1998. It promotes the adoption of a plant-based diet and lifestyle for healthy, ethical and sustainable living. It offers a community for people to meet, learn, exchange ideas and information, and interact with others interested in plant-based living for a better world.
For booths at Redmond’s Veg Fest, check this link
For any questions Email/Contact: +1 (206) 979-8002 / +1 (425) 499-6408 or Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit the festival website at